Suburban Gypsy Suburban Gypsy

Tasty

Very Mexican. Just don't forget that scales aren't everything, and there are ways to make the "wrong" notes sound good in a song, even though there are NO wrong notes.

Blasting through your Speakers Blasting through your Speakers

Not necessarily

More like blasting through my headphones. And I don't think the soundquality is dull and flat, I think it's equalized really nice. Nothing that cuts through your ears or anything, just a really smooooth sound to me. 10/10 5/5

Hellstick responds:

I appreciate the compliments:)
However, one thing is how you balance out the sounds, another is the soundquality itself. Im lagging the soundquality, and i always has:P
Anyway, im really glad you like it.

Cheers!

OrchestrationContest2009 Part2 OrchestrationContest2009 Part2

Woo!

This is the chorium soundfont, innit? I INSTANTLY recognized it. :)

camoshark responds:

Emmm, I have no idea what you're talking about, I use Sibelius, not FL Studios...

Anyways, glad you liked it!

Samuel Hébert

Sterio_Sun [Box-Killa] Sterio_Sun [Box-Killa]

Rad!

This is rad techno. Lol at the ratings. Newgrounds suck.

That sweep thing at 00:26 and 00:29 e.t.c, where is it from? I've heard the exact same sound in a video game soundtrack and i'm really curious about its origins. Where did you get it?

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

Great

This is definately my kind of classical music. Marching tempo with interesting build-ups á Warcraft II. Love it!

Violin_Liberation [Box-Killa] Violin_Liberation [Box-Killa]

Tango?

Really sounds like tango at some points. Very unique and cool. A tyrant? Yeah.... Sounds like he's really serious at times, and really flamboyant at others. This song also loops quite well. 10/10 5/5!

Really mean-sounding strings.

Ching Chong Level Select Ching Chong Level Select

Lol

Lol @ rednikaiaG's comment. He obviously put alot of effort into it. Which makes me believe he liked it loads. And so do i.

Sunshine Within [Demo] Sunshine Within [Demo]

Congrats

Hey, Grats on getting in on the EP! Didn't work so well on MY first try either :P

momboom1 responds:

I didn't say i got in on the EP :P. I said im trying to get on it. :D

Legend Of Zelda: The Remix Legend Of Zelda: The Remix

Baffled

I'm baffled as well as why this got the top five. Oh well. Life is unfair.

[ 3 minutes ] [ 3 minutes ]

Worth a 10.

That was great! Watch out for the zero bombers though.. Had one on my new song.. Curse them! I recognized some of the sound you used. Great stuff! Make more!

boney-man responds:

oh well thanks, i didn't think it was that good.